Sunday, March 4, 2012

Awaiting The Baby

Awaiting you, Awaiting your arrival.


The doubts, The hopes, The Plans, The nerves, The wait, All bundled up into one long month.

Who will you be? What will you be like? What will you be afraid of? What will you love?

You're not my first puppy, You're not my only dog. But you're also not just another dog.

You have three brothers, a Jack Russel named Skeeter, a Rat Terrier named Dexter, and a Boxador named Presley. Three personalities, Three mixed qualities, and Three very loved boys. Your two brothers Skeeter & Dexter live behind our home with your grandpa. But their play yards adjoin your's so you will get to be together during the day. Your big brother Presley will be with you more often, He loves to play and he is very affectionate. On the outside he looks pretty tough, But at heart he is just a loving guy. I'm sure you two will grow to be close.

Awaiting your arrival, and spending a lot of money on you.

I want everything to be perfect, I want you to be happy here. So I have been stocking up on what I believe are some puppy essentials, So that you will know from the get go...That you're gonna be a very spoiled boy!



This is your cabinet, Not everything is pictured but you get the point



I can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment