Saturday, March 17, 2012

First Collar, Beautiful Day in March

I put the new tag on the puppies collar, 
Another piece of evidence that I am so anxious!
I love the look of the Kong collars but not the price, So I waited until it went on sale to purchase it.
The tag I got from ebay (much cheaper than the in store machines and a LOT more options)





It's a beautiful day out
Presley took it upon himself to climb in the back of grandpa's jeep as he was working on the yard.
Despite the recent trips to the vet (to get fixed and shots) he still loves going for rides





I should know within the next 3 days exactly what day the puppy will be arriving, I've made my boss aware that I will probably be taking off one day this coming week to pick him up. She is almost as excited as I am to meet him (Blessed with a great boss). I am also excited about the pet expo coming up next Saturday, It's going to be a load of fun. I have been saving up some money to spend there, Really looking forward to it. Will get pics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment