Friday, March 9, 2012

Finally Friday!

Well it's finally Friday!

Nothing new to report really.

Made some plans to visit the South Florida Pet Expo in West Palm Beach on the 24th of this month. Pretty excited to go with mom because we've never been. The drive is a few hours but it should be worth it. I think it will be a lot of fun. The puppy should be here by then so I plan to take him with, They have a low cost vet clinic there at the expo so I can get him all his needed shots. This coming week should go by fairly quickly (I hope). If only the week days went as fast as the weekends!


I wanted to share my most favorite Basset Hound picture, This just captures such a real sense of the Basset Hound personality. I love it.


I got some greenies today for the adult dogs, They're quite expensive but I think you get what you pay for. I also get the joint supplement treats by greenies for Presley. He enjoys them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment