Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Puppy Food

Today was a food day, Got all of your food stacked up and ready for when you arrive.

For over a month I read articles and scanned shelves at the pet stores trying to find the best food for you. I got over 30 different opinions of 30 different brands before I decided I would just have to make the decision on  my own. I decided Merrick Puppy Plate would be my choice for you so I purchased the dry food and the canned food.




Around March 18th is when you are supposed to be ready to come home. The days feel like they are dragging along! But we are less than 2 weeks away so I can't complain too much. Today I had some down time at work and I was thinking about all the stuff I can't wait to do with you,



Your first visit to the toy store (petsmart)

Your first visit to grandma's orange grove

Your first time seeing the ocean

Your first swim

Your first time playing with your sister (Tilly the Yorkie)

Your first time being called spoiled (which we will deny of course!)

I can't wait,

I have a few names floating around for you, Others have come up with some but I'm pretty set on the ones I've got it narrowed down to. You might not have a name until your first couple days at home, But we'll pick you out a perfect one!


No comments:

Post a Comment